We’ve given our Loyalty Programme an Extreme Make-over
(1 March 2012)
At the Professional Skin Care Lab, we understand the importance of revitalisation. So we’ve decided to give our Loyalty Programme a facelift. We’ve deep-cleansed and exfoliated, injected a little botox and smoothed out a couple of wrinkles. The end result – a stunning new programme to refresh and reward YOU.
How does it work?
||Clients who come to the salon will have their loyalty programme activated on our salon management system (No loyalty card required!)
||- Start earning points every time you enjoy a treatment,
- purchase a product,
- buy a gift voucher,
- or refer a friend.
Every R100 spent earns you 5 points.
Introducing new clientele earn you 20 points.
||Redeem your points for a complimentary manicure, pedicure, back massage, reflexology , or Skin Care Treatment, on us, when it best suits YOU.
NB: Existing Loyalty Programme members will automatically be transferred over to the new system and will be rewarded for participation in our previous loyalty reward programme. Please ask in salon about this when next you visit us.
||A treatment for hands and nails
||A treatment for feet and toe nails
||A 30 minute back and neck massage
||A treatment dealing with the reflex areas in the feet
|Skin Care Treatment
||Skin care treatment is in conjunction and suitable to the client’s current skin care treatment regime
700 pts - 1300 pts
What’s the catch?
Nothing. We simply want to look after YOU the way you look after your skin. We wish to extend our gratitude to you by pampering you with more of what you most enjoy.
Beauty is skin-deep. Rewards extend even deeper.
To further enrich our programme, we’re also offering you the opportunity to indulge in our:
- Free 30 min skin care analysis with Gina, Yolandi and Sade’. Meet the team behind the beauty, gain expert advice on how to treat your skin, and become acquainted with the Skin Wellness Programme (including oral supplements, exercise updates, skin care regimes, anti-ageing procedures and de-stressing techniques).
- Birthday Month Discounts.
- Promotions and Salon Specials.
- Free subscription to our e-Newsletter advising you of get-togethers, demonstrations, the latest trends and special spa offers.
Terms and Conditions
- Points are allocated against each invoice.
- Points cannot be converted into cash and are not transferrable to family members or friends
- To clarify: Exactly R100 earns the client 5 points. Therefore R99 does not earn the client any points. R120 only earns the client 5 points.
- Once points have been redeemed, they will be cancelled and cannot be used again.
- The Loyalty Programme points cannot be used in conjunction with any other salon or spa specials, e.g. birthday discounts
- Loyalty Programme points are not valid for laser treatments, permanent make-up, 6 layer peels, liquid laser facials or eyelash extensions.
- Loyalty Programme points may only be utilized for the chosen treatments
- The Skin Care Treatment is done in conjunction with the client’s current skin care treatment regime. For example clients that regularly have a peeling treatments can redeem their points for a peel treatment.
- Professional Skin Care reserves the right to change or revise the loyalty programme at any time, without consent. Notification of such changes will be published on the website or disseminated via email.
All complimentary treatments are subject to availability. We suggest you call 2-3 weeks before to make the booking