– Improves fine lines and wrinkles
– Smoother more resilient skin
– Improved exfoliation
– Product penetration
– Removal of elastosis
– No risk of retinoid associated dry, sensitive, irritated skin
How to use
– Night-time use only!
– After cleansing and drying skin, apply 2–3 small pea-sized drops of the serum directly onto your skin with the dropper.
– Massage lightly to spread it over your skin and allow it to penetrate.
– Apply a NON-retinoid containing night cream over top of your serum.
– It is essential to wash your skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen when using retinoid on your skin.
– Always start with an RA product that contains 3% RA and complete a container to assess your skins tolerability to RA before upgrading to Correctives RA 5.0 Serum.
– As retinoids are well known for their sun-sensitising effects, we do advise that you wash off any excess product in the morning. Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen containing an SPF of 30 or more daily.
– Stop the use of the product 3 days before and 5 days after resurfacing and other in-office treatments.
– Do NOT use it during pregnancy.
– A tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously. You might also find that your skin is more heat-sensitive in the first few weeks of use.
– If your skin feels very sensitive, phase in the product with 3-2-1 introduction: use it only every third night for a week, then every second night for a week and, only if your skin is tolerating the product, go up to every night.
– Do not use products containing ascorbic acid and retinoic acid in the same application. (Use ascorbic acid in the morning and retinoid in the evening.)
5% Patented retinoic acid analogue in a lipid-based serum