Pro-Active Liquid Collagen
Collagen Pro-Active – Liquid Collagen is a unique dietary supplement containing 10 000mg of premium quality Type ll Hydrolysed Collagen, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6 and Magnesium. This superior formulation is easily absorbed by the human body, with proven >90% bioavailability.
- For women & men
- hydrolysed Collagen (Type II) of high quality, enhanced with Vitamins C, B1, B2, B5, B6, Hyaluronic Acid & Magnesium
- With a very high percentage of oral absorption (more than 90%¹,²)
- Available in two delicious flavours: Strawberry & Lemon
- Up to date, no known contraindications or side effects
Now is the time to ensure your Immune System & Health is at its optimum!
Support your Immunity & Recovery with Collagen Pro-Active with added Vitamin C today.
This IMPROVED formula still contains:
- The highest quality Hydrolysed Collagen
- 10 000mg of Type 2 Hydrolysed Collagen per daily serving
- Vitamin B 1,2,5 and 6
Now enhanced with:
- Vitamin C and
- Hyaluronic Acid
The addition of these effective, active ingredients provides a greater level of joint, bone and skin regeneration as well as superior injury prevention and recovery.
The Benefits of Vitamin C
Vitamin C has been proven to:
- Strong Antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels
- Potentially can lower risk of heart disease
- A link between Vitamin C oral supplements and Vitamin C-rich foods has been found in the reduction of Uric acid levels in the blood and hence can provide a reduction in the symptoms of Gout.
- Vitamin C is known to improve the absorption of Iron which can often be poorly absorbed (whether from food or supplements) that is poorly absorbed, hence, assisting in reducing Iron Deficiency.
- Vitamin C may boost immunity – this is by assisting the body’s white blood cells to function more effectively, by strengthening the skin’s defence system and helping wounds/injuries to heal faster
- An increased risk of memory and disorders such as Dementia have been linked to Low Vitamin C levels in the body. An increased intake of Vitamin C from foods and/or supplements has been shown to have a protective effect.
Warnings / contra-indications or extra information
Consumers with allergies and/or any other medical issue should consult their doctor before consuming this product. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding is a contra-indication due to the fact that no studies have been established.