What is Ovelle?
- Everyday your skin is exposed to ultraviolet radiation and pollution that result in premature aging of the skin. Even low levels of ultraviolet radiation can worsen pigmentation, cause facial redness, irregular texture and fine lines and wrinkles. Conventional skin protection methods have significant limitations to protection your skin adequately.
- Ovelle taken as a daily supplement significantly reduces the processes that induce premature aging of the skin.
What ingredients does Ovelle contain?
- Ovelle contains the most powerful oral anti-oxidant available – Pycnogenol.
- Pycnogenol is a patented all natural plant extract derived from the bark of the French Maritime Pine Tree.
How does Ovelle work?
- Ovelle inhibits the two primary pathways of collagen breakdown as well as specifically binding to and protecting collagen and elastic fibers in the skin.
- Ovelle increases the skins resistance to the effects of harmful ultraviolet radiation by over 80% and reduces hormonal pigmentation by 37%.
Why would I need to take Ovelle?
You should consider Ovelle if you have noticed a change in the appearance of your skin over the last few years, and wish to improve sun damage and premature aging. In addition to this, if you suffer from hormonally induced pigmentation Ovelle is your solution.
What will Ovelle do for me?
- Reduce wrinkle formation
- Preserve the skin’s collagen.
- Improve the skins elasticity and smoothness.
- Reduce free radical damage to the skin.
- Reduce intensity of hormonally induced pigmentation.
- Enables the skin to protect itself more effectively.
- Restores the skin’s natural defense mechanisms.
- Reduces the effects and signs of aging on the skin.
How often should I take Ovelle?
- Ovelle is an over the counter oral product taken once or twice daily.
Is Ovelle safe if taken in conjunction with alcohol or medication?
- Yes – Ovelle has no interaction with alcohol or medication