How to use
– Night-time use only.
– Cleanse the skin.
– Apply suggested serums (not containing retinoids)
– Then apply your RA Cream all over the skin.
– It is essential to wash your skin in the morning and use a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
– NIGHT-TIME USE ONLY.
– Do NOT use during pregnancy, no safety data in pregnancy for the Retinoic acid analogue
– STOP the product 2 night before and 5 nights after in-office peels or invasive treatments.
– A tight feeling after the first few nights of application is a normal result and will resolve spontaneously.