– Increases skin cell turnover to normal rates the natural way
– Improves the smoothness and texture of skin due to even exfoliation
– Softening of lines and wrinkles
– Exfoliates without disrupting the skin barrier
– Shows a 50% improvement in corneum shedding*
– Improves moisture levels by 39% with continued use*
– Results in 35% firmer skin over a period of time*
*Used 2 to 3 times weekly for 3 months
Cathepsin D analogue, Soothing Camomile, Aloe Vera, Panthenol and Phytic acid.
How to use
– Cleanse and dry the skin.
– Apply 3 pumps to the area with fingertips in a circular movement.
– Leave on the skin for 3 minutes.
– Rinse off with warm water or wipe away with wet cloth or sponges.
– Apply serums and moisturisers as prescribed.
– Apply two to three times per week.
For treating Keratosis Polaris (body)
– Cleanse and dry the area, could be tops of arms or back of thighs.
– Apply one to two pumps to the area after cleansing and drying skin
– Allow to penetrate.
– Applying a body moisturiser, such as Serra Body Lotion, over the area is a great option.
– Apply twice a day.
– Cathepzyme 2 is stronger than Cathepzyme1, so, if you have not used exfoliation products before, it is better to start with Cathepzyme 1.
– Only Cathepzyme 2 is effective in the treatment of Keratosis Polaris.