How to use
– After cleansing and drying the skin, apply a generous quantity of the product to the affected areas.
– Reapply until the skin is completely cooled.
– Apply at least 2–3 times daily.
– It can be applied as a serum when the skin is exposed to the sun and not showing signs of damage.
– This is not a burn treatment – burns require the correct medical intervention.
– Do not apply to broken skin, as it will sting.
– Experiencing a slight tingle on the application is normal. If it burns, though, the product is probably not appropriate for the level of injury.
Your after-sun saviour. This cooling and calming anti-burn (after-sun) product soothes redness, heat, irritation and turns off damaging free radicals if you’ve been overexposed to the sun. Look, everybody makes mistakes, so we believe you shouldn’t have to suffer for every slip-up – that’s why we packed this one full of special free-radical deactivators.
After sun exposure
Nourish: Age Prevention
Aloe vera, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP), Pycnogenol, Rice-bran extract